Weird period????

So I usually have a very regular period ever 28 days, well I'm not due to start for another week and a half, and I started yesterday but it is a brown colored blood, not at all red. My husband and I are trying and we have sex every other day. This has never happened before so I'm not sure what to think, and not sure if it could have anything to do with a pregnancy or not. Should I make a doctors appointment or wait to see what happens when it's time for my period? Has this happened to anyone else and what was the cause?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It may be your period or it may be implantation bleeding.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 3:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I agree. Do you have any other symptoms?
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have been really tired for the last couple of days and find that I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I have been sleeping a lot. Which is unusual for me because I'm a very energetic person. Not having any other symptoms really, but since this happened I'm really hoping for the best.
    Anonymous

• take a test!
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Would it be to early to test since I'm not due for another week and half?
    Anonymous

• I read some women on this site got BFP at 9 and 10 dpo.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 6:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009