what are good boy toys for a one yr old????

like trucks,tonka toys,things that r fun play????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all the little people things
    my son i swear used to have every little people ca and truck, plus the barn ect
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i agree, little people are the best. my son still loves them, and he has had them for over a year!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• anything with wheels-
    And Building stuff- the BIG Legos, balls, blocks, \
    with lots of supervision, you can try playdough (make your own ), crayons, fingerpaint
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 3:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• cardboard boxes and remote controls! Because they could have all the toys in the world and that's what they'll play with! Just kidding, my son loves tonka trucks and action figures. We found some that are a liitle bigger then the usual ones for older boys. Right now his favorite toy is a little rubber dinosaur.
    Anonymous

• My son has the smalled four wheeler you can get. They have to press the gas with their thumb. It didnt take him long to figure out how to drive it and he loved it.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Thanks ladies.going to purchase little people toys.
    Anonymous