To the parents of a boy and girl..what r the diffeerences.????

boy vs girl
i have noticed that my daughter was a bit more advanced and my son is more laid back a bit more in the lazy side.What do other mommy"s notice ????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't have much experience as my DD is only 4 and DS only 2....but (so far) I will say that verbally DD is way advanced and physically DS is crazy advanced. DD is calmer and less of a daredevil, but definitely more sensitive, DS is a maniac! When DD was a baby she was a daddy's girl, now not so much, and DS has always been a mama's boy. DD is a picky eater but DS will try anything.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Girls are wayyyy more cuter! And fun to raise. My daughter is alot smarter than her cousin who is a boy. And she is ahead in her pre-school class. We hope to have another girl rather than a boy lol
    Anonymous

• Anon is saying that based on only having a girl, I thought the same until I had a boy of my own and realized that they are just as much fun and quite freaking adorable also.... I wanted another girl too, but was given what I was supposed to have, a girl and a boy, and I thank my lucky stars every day!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Excuse me anon. If you haven't had both genders its hard to tell how different boys and girls are. I'll say this much. I have a boy and he's always been very smart. I also had a neighbor who's grandson very intelligent and was talking early and everything. He's even in special classes for gifted kids to this day. Quit judging.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2009