When is it time to have a baby shower and how do you go about doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you can have one whenever you want, but most women wait until after the second trimester to have one just to be sure the sex of the baby. But you dont have to find out the sex to have one. I'm having mine saturday I will be 38 weeks. usually someone like your sister, mom, mother in law, or friends throw a shower for the mom to be. games, finger foods, decorations...etc
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 3:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Anytime is good for one. But usually people have them about one and half months or so to there due date.
    KM52mom

Answer by KM52mom at 3:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• usually somone ELSE throws you a baby shower. Start with invites, a place to have it & look up some games you can play, & think of some nice goodie bags & treats for everyone.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I was only 31 weeks almost along when I had my babyshower. It's kinda nice to have it a little early that way you can return duplicate gifts or return stuff you realized you really didn't like or need after all. If you are going to throw the party yourself then I would look online for ideas on how to decorate what games to play what to serve, location etc. Write it all down first and plan it that way it's awesome! LOL.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm having mine when i'm about 36 weeks, we are having a BBQ, it;s gonna be laid back with all my family and friends
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No one bothered to throw me one either of the times i was pregnant, so I really have no idea. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good Luck & Best Wishes!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009