camera recommendations

i've had 2 kodak digi-cams and they both have given me some problems. but... im not sure if it's a manufacturer's defect or if its from my daughter dropping it a few times. =P im looking for a not-too-expensive 10-12mp+ camera with video capability & large screen. i'm considering the sony dsc-s980 or the kodak v1273. The sony is cheaper, but the kodak is a touch screen & im a sucker for technology like that. =P any other suggestions and advice is appreciated! thanks ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a Kodak camera, and just bought a new one that should arrive tomorrow. I have never had a problem with Kodak. Except when a camera's been dropped. lol

The one that I am getting that should be here tomorrow is a Kodak Easyshare Z1012 IS digital camera. It's $250, not super cheap but not expensive either. It's a 10.1 megapixel, 12X optical zoom, and has smart capture and face detection technology. All the reviews I read about it were very good. I've yet to be disappointed by Kodak, so I'm very excited for tomorrow.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I just bought a canon power shot as2000.... awesome camera huge screen... many features
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 3:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• canon power shots are the best!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ive had several kodaks and love them. they are east to use and take great pics

kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 7:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009