Message on my boyfriends message from a girl I don't know?

Myspace recently updated its messaging thing and now it will say how many unread you have in your inbox even if its from two years ago. I got my boyfriends and it said he had 3 unread. He never gets on it so I was looking through it and one was from a friend, another from his cousin and one from a girl named "Sarah" Her profile is set to private so I can't see who she is. The message said "hey babe thanks are last night when are we going to do it again?" It was from January 2008? It says she hasn't logged in since April 2008. What should I do? I have no freaking clue who this girl is and the message is making me sick to my stomach. How do I bring it up? He cheated on me once before in 2007. I don't want him to change his password in case she decides to log on again and send him another. I replied to it and said, "Who is this?" What do I do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Id open it up and make him read it to you out loud. And then ask him what that means. Who cares if he changes his password. You can get a spyware kit on your computer for pretty cheap and check it again. And if it was only one, maybe he bought her a beer or something at a bar. If you think she lives around you add her as a friend to you. Then see if she adds you back and play stupid. Maybe he gave her a coffee at work or something very innocent. But you have to protect yourself and he needs to know you wont be taken for a fool. period.
    BraidensMommy01

Answer by BraidensMommy01 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• The message along with the dates are proof that your man cheated on you...What should you do? Well...he cheated on you in 2007, right? Chances are, he cheated in 2008, with this girl and who knows who else...so you get some self esteem about your self and learn what you will and will not tolerate from your man...if cheating is something you can put up with, don't say anything and allow him to do it...Tell me something, is this man worth the misery and pain he's putting you through?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would let it go it could be a mistake I mean he hasn't read it and really you were invading his privacy to read it. if it really worries you tell him you found it and ask him if there is something you should know.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 4:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No I would definately ask him about it. Maybe it is a mistake but why not make sure.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A mistake? I doubt it. I would ask him about it.
    Anonymous

• See where you messed up at is sending her a message asking "who is this?" What you should have done was play like you was him and respond back to her and see what the 411 was. Go back on there and be like Oh I know who you are! Then see what she says. Don't say shit to him yet, it may be something innocent and if you say something now he'll be on his p's and q's in the future. Just play it by ear ok.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If you want more from him as a partner I'd see if he'll commit to the relationship. Being just a bf, he feels it's not cheating seeing other women. As for her, she must not mean much to him if he didn't go back and read her message.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• He is your boyfriend, not your property. Why the heck were you looking through his myspace? The message doesn't actually SAY anything.

If you are so paranoid about him cheating, maybe you should dump him.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• well i would change his pass word for him and not tell him .......... you could talk to her an act like u r him..... say thanks for what etc.....
    Anonymous

• It was probably one of those sales things or a virus. So, had he opened it, it would have spammed his friends list. He didn't read it. Why were you snooping?
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 4:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009