Do you think I might be pregnant again?

I had my son on January 14 2009 and I had 1 period about 6 weeks after his birth. I haven't had a period since and I'm on the copper IUD. The midwives told me I was supossed to have heavy regular periods on this IUD. My husband and I have been having sex regularly and I'm thinking I might be pregnant again......Has anyone else had this problem??? Any help would be great I'm not too enthusiastic about being pregnant (if I am) Since I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old.

ladyraven16

Asked by ladyraven16 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a test is the only way to know i know that alot of birth control can stop yourperiod even IUDs
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I was gonna be a smart ass ... until I saw the rest of the question... you have a legitimate question here.... so I apologize for thinking this was just another troll question....

To answer..... anything is possible. Get a test then see a doctor. Nothing is 100%.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Is the IUD still in place? Can you feel the string? I would do a test and if it's positive, see your doctor to see if the IUD is still in there or if it came out. Having an IUD in place during pregnancy can cause problems so you want to find out for sure asap! BTW, are you breastfeeding? Many women don't have periods while bf'ing. HTH!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am breast feeding but only at night and once in the morning., I also breast fed my older son and had a period every 2 weeks from the time he was born until I got prego with my youngest...IDK maybe itd diff this time...Hopefully...Thank you all for your answers.
    ladyraven16

Answer by ladyraven16 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• will with my 2nd child I breast feed amd had no perind intil7 months after I gave birth to her. with my 3rd I had a period every 2 weeks too so it's up to your body. BUT GO GET A TEST AND SEE.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 4:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009