• In the Spotlight:

My son is almost 4 years old and I still have belly fat, how do I get rid of it?

I've lost ans gained weight since I had him, but I want to lose this darn belly before June! Any suggestions?

yolicorrea

Asked by yolicorrea at 4:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Change your diet. Stay away from sugar, refined carbs, white flour, high sodium and saturated fats.

Then do cardio 3-4x a week for about 30-40 mins.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think babycakes is right, you're caloric intake should be a little less and you can try cardio and core work. I think the cardio, like running (I hate to run) really is the key. That said, I lifted weights (machines) with my eliptical work and did pilates on the side and that helped slim me down. Now it's keeping it down. No more lattes.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• surgery
    Anonymous

• Ask me about this brand new weight loss system that targets the core section of the body to lose weight if you are interested. I don't want to advertise on here too much since this site isn't designed for that. Good luck!
    Bjornsmommy

Answer by Bjornsmommy at 7:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hey check out The Ab Diet. I actually never did any diets before I picked up this book and I love it because its not really a "diet". Its about what foods to eat for maximum healthy benefits and how to work out to lose the most fat. And if you follow it you'll lose the belly fat.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2009