Does anyone need a babysitter?

Hey Moms! I am a 23 year old mother to an almost 6month old baby girl. I work very very part time. Usually 1 day a week, and I am close to putting in my 2weeks notice. Just wondering if anyone could use a sitter anytime? I have a lot of experience with children. If you would like more info, please check out my website:
http://supermommy23.webs.com
I am usually available ANYTIME.

Thanks.

AverysMommy23

Asked by AverysMommy23 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• nice page, just be sure to check with your local laws as to the number of children you can legally take on before you need a day care license, so you don't get into any legal trouble. I would have also listed where you live in your post, so that those in the area are more likely to check out your webpage.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009