Do you cry watching Mother-Daughter or Father-Daughter's interacting?

I do not have "parents" and I never have. Every single time I see a special moment between the 2 I ball my eyes out. I was just watching the Biggest Looser and Tara's mom was so proud and I can't helo but cry. I wish I knew what that was like and it hurts to see it. Anyone else get like that?

LuvMybebe

Asked by LuvMybebe at 4:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well, i did have parents. And anything emotional that involves children & their parents makes me cry. I cannot watch a woman giving birth, even if it's on a citcom, i will still cry. Being a mother has really brought out my emotions in a good way i think.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I never knew my father, so any father-daughter moment makes me wail!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one
    LuvMybebe

Answer by LuvMybebe at 4:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Me too! My dad wasn't around until I was 17. You watch shows and hear songs about how protective fathers are with their daughters and I wish I could have had that. Even the t-mobile commercial where the dad is talking to the boy taking his daughter out and they are both in her fav 5 and the dad tells him "It's like I'm watching you....all the time." and he just stares at the boy who looks so scared! Corny stuff maybe but I liked it!
    Anonymous