Has anyone had a fowl odor at the end of your menstrual cycle?

It was on the lighter days at the end of my cycle that I noticed this and I was losing my mind because I am extra careful about being clean especially at that time. Help please share if this has happened to you..I have a GYN appt in a few days but I still worry..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Health

• Bacterial Infection
    Anonymous

• do you need meds for that?
    Anonymous

• I get it to and don't have an infection
    Anonymous

• I get it too and it has never been an infection. Your body is getting rid of blood and other bodily fluids, it makes sense that it will stink. I use the flushable Cottenell Wipes. Leaves me a little fresher.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I found a great product called REPHRESH and it was great, I have not noticed the problem since. Basically it helps ro rgulate your PH balance. It says it is recommended by GYNs
    sexymommyrb

Answer by sexymommyrb at 10:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2009