Has anyone conceived after trying for more than3 yrs and not seeing a fertility specialist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, after 5 years of trying, For me it was God's timing, and I believe in the power of prayer. Got pregnant a month after my pastor prayed over me. Even got blessed a second time. Don't give up if that is your desire.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We were married for six years before getting pregnant. We never prevented it, but we also never "timed" it. We did not use fertility. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• yes, but it was only after my reg dr put me on metformin to see if that would help regulate my cycles with the PCOS.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes, almost 10 years before I had my son. No fertility treatments, no charts, no timing....We just left it up to God.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 8:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well honeslty you can really only get pregnant for about 3-4 days out of the month and even during those days its a mere 20% chance. Why don't you just go to your Dr and get advice about what to do? Aren't you curious to know if something is wrong with you and the SO???
    Anonymous

• it took my husband and i 16 years to have our son,all them years no protection and tried for a long time,when i was diagnosed with diabeties i soon got prego but lost 3 befor we had our son,who is very healthy & happy active boy, he is now almost 8[in August].good luck.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2009