• In the Spotlight:

sharp pain

im 6 months along now and around 4 and a half months i got this really sharp cramping like pain in my lower abdoman and the dr said it was probably just adhesions. well it happened again the other night in the middle of the night i was sleeping and it happened. anyone else experience this? is my dr too indifferent??

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 4:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could it be ligament pain?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• it didnt feel like a stretching or a tearing, it felt like just alot of pressure and like a really really bad cramp. and it lasted about 2 minuits and then subsided. it was really bizarre. both times.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 4:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• When you find out let me know cause I'm 4 month and 1 week and had is so bad last night i was up for 3 hours and hubby had to go to work. Still having but not as bad like I have them at night
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 5:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Im about 5 months pregnant, and I had bad low pain and it felt like cramping then it would go away, and then come back like every couple of minutes then it would be constant so i thought it was serious so i went to my doctors right away, she said that i wasnt going into labor but she took a urine sample and said it was an infection, plus just that normal streaching of the uterus can also hurt...
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i had a urine test done after the first one and it wasnt a uti or bladder infection so i know thats not it. mz phatphat if i were you i would call the dr cuz my pain went away after only a few minuits so it doesnt sound like the same thing. espcially if there is a pattern with contractions or cramps its always better to be safe than sorry. =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009