Scary, Haunted, Ghostly....do tell!

I wanna hear all about some of the creepiest things you've experienced. please tell us all! I'm going to repost this throughout the night so I can get more people's stories....share yours now though! thanks!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i always thought my house was haunted when i was a kid my parents said i was crazy. one night home alone babysitting my siblings i heard someone walking around upstairs, another night we heard a dog whimpering in one of the rooms but we had no pets. a few years later we got a dog, a lab, never growled or barked at anyone, i was making dinner and she came in the kitchen and her hackles rose and she looked to my left and growled at something for 20 mins, i was terrified thought she had gotten rabies or something and was gonna attack me then a few years ago my DH and i were visiting, we were all sitting in the living room, one of the bigger pictures on the wall, poster sized heavy frame, literally looked like it was lifted by the bottom of it and slammed down. there were no storms it was clear, and no balls or anything in the backyard that could have hit the wall. we had been talking about ripping out the walls in a bedroom. cont
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• the room was the same room that we had heard the sounds in as kids. and was right above the kitchen....just very very creepy
    vabchmommy

• My spirit is that of a woman, I'm told. She moves things in our home constantly. She pops lights (12 in a row), turns the vcr on and off frantically, moves toy bins, walks the hallway (we see flashes of white weekly and hear footsteps only to find our sons sleeping peacefully). She turns on lights upstairs and downstairs, silently opens the garage door, moves pictures and figurines, knocks stuff off the shelves in the garage and the list goes on. One day I told her to go to the light. She disappeared for a while but returned. Now I feel a little alone when she vanishes for too long.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2009