I just wanted to know hw do I change my user name?

I need to change it seeing as I am not only Daynes mommi anymore I have two little boys now so i would like to change my user name but dont know where to do it at?

daynesmommi07

Asked by daynesmommi07 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can't. You will have to delete your cafemom profile and start another one.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 4:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hi daynesmommi07,

We do not currently have a way for you to change the screen name on your account.

However, you can have your CafeMom account canceled and then create a new one, with a new screen name.

Here's how to cancel your CafeMom account:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled. At that point, you can create a new account.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2009