Do you get sneezing attacks?

2 times this week I would sneeze onces and then sneeze non-stop for the next hour. Blowing my nose didn't help, and It makes my feel hot and sick after the first sneeze. It's weird.

LuvMybebe

Asked by LuvMybebe at 4:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Health

• hey do you have an orgasm? i've always wondered if it was true... i should check snopes out :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• nope its false. dang
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It's funny you say that. I was watching "Little people big world" and the son said the same thing...lol
    LuvMybebe

Answer by LuvMybebe at 6:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My husband does. He can sneeze 20 times in just a 10 min period of time. THe rest of us have ongoing allergies but he gets these attacks instantly. I just give him some alavert and it usually passes. Its terrible. It usually happens in the mornings or when hes cutting grass.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I do and it's from seasonal allergies. It is either in the morning or after being outside for too long. Or in too much dust.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• usually if i sneeze like that it means I'm coming down with a cold..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2009