Do you think a lot of women get pregnant purposely to keep their boyfriend/husband?And if so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, especially young girls that are all excited about 'playing house'. They are hoping to turn their thug into a real man by having a baby. Usually it's to late for them to realize that it doesn't work that way. Of course the person who pays the price for this is the poor kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• yes they do and i know of two women who did that and the one guy fell for it and married her and the the other guy said screw you and now she a single mom. as to why they do that im not sure, i think maybe they are so desperate and dont want to be alone that they'll do anything
    Anonymous

• My DH has a kid from another lady. She told him that she couldn't get pregnant because she had no ovaries. Well he belived her, I mean she said he had no ovaries. He was pissed when he found out she was pregnant. He pays CS and see's his son when he can. He was planning on moving for a job and she knew this. I think that's why she was trying to trap him. She knew he was looking for a job in another city. Backfired in her face, she didn't find out she was pregnant till he moved and he told her there was no future for him and liar.
    Anonymous

• I knew someone who used her boyfriend to pregnant cause she wanted a baby. she didnt call him to let her know she was in labor and treats him like shit. yeah real winner there!!!
    Anonymous

• My SOs ex girlfriend wasn't actually pregnant but kept saying she was pregnant with his baby. It happened about 7 times. I'll never forget her telling ME she was pregnant with his baby and it backfired when i laughed and said "funny, guess what?! WERE HAVING A BABY!"..I think its for attention
    Anonymous

• I do. But me personally? I'm seriously thinking of leaving my husband but I still want another baby. That's a complicated situation.
    Anonymous

• I think many women have babies to try and hang on to a guy. It is pathetic and rarely works.
    Anonymous

• I think that the women who acutally think that getting pregnant by their BF/SO will actually "trap" them...it's completely INSANE!
    They are COMPLETE idiots...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2009