HELP PLEASE

My husband wants me to use a "strap on" on HIM.
um.. what the hell?
help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe ask him why he wants it. but feel good that he is willing to share what he like with you, even if it is weird. My husband likes a prostate massage so i hook it up. i know sometimes i probably dont taste great and he still hooks me up
    Anonymous

• ok thats a lil weird but ask him y. tell him ur not into it and dont wanna do it because it makes u feel uncomfortyable. get ur feelings out there.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• why shouldnt he do one of his fantasy they do ours for us? why not do it you might like it i know he will
    4grlshelp

Answer by 4grlshelp at 6:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If you don't already do the prostate massage, try that first to see if you can do such a move to him, just cause he wants you to you have to be comfortable being able to preform any act of such, then go on from there.
    Anonymous