I dont feel like it at all.........

today I am 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I have not felt like I am pregnant since I was 8 weeks when I started having some nasuea. I have gained some weight and I have been to the doctor 3/23/09. I have seen and heard my babys heartbeat at 170 bpm. But I do not feel pregnant. I mean nothing at all. Every blue moon my boobs and nipples might hurt or be a little tender, and my clothes are a little to tight. This is my second pregnancy, and I felt the same with my first. So what do you think am I just over reacting? I want to go to the ER to get another sono to make sure everything is ok. But I really dont want that bill. I dont know of any free clinics that do sonos around here in Texas. I go to my regular OB on May 4th just for a regular OB checkup.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No worries.. I felt the exact same way. && I kept telling myself.. everything is alright.. && finally at 20 weeks I felt kicking.. && more movement. & I went to the doctor 2 days ago && I got to hear her heartbeat.. for the 2nd time.. it felt just as wonderful as the 1st time. So no worries. Don't stress urself out. Cuz at times I let it get to me & when I just didn't stress over it everything fell into place. I didn't feel sick anymore.. more happy about everything. So just enjoy it. Its a wonderful feeling
    Anonymous

• I think you'll be fine. Each pregnancy is different. I am hoping with my second pregnancy that I won't have morning sickness for 5 months and be in pain from my stomach stretching. Do not stress over this. Go about your days as business as usual. Enjoy your pregnancy.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i felt that way after about week 9 up until my 20th or so week. my boobs killed me in the beginning and i was soo tired and then around week 9 it all just went away and i felt normal and fine. and i hated every second of it until i felt the movement. if this is your second youll be able to feel moves sooner (hopefully) so dont stress im sure everythings fine!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 12:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009