Could I get pregnant so soon after?

Ok I have an IUD that I am having removed tomorrow. I am on my period right now and even with the IUD I have had a normal menstrual flow. If I have the IUD removed tomorrow and I ovulate next week, could I really get pregnant that soon after? Im sure this is a stupid question, but im confused.. Im sure I could get pregnant, but it would probably be too soon and wouldnt happen till next month. anyways.. im embarrased for even asking but I really am confused...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It might happen right away it might take months. Everyone is different.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I estimate that mine was out in December with irregular bleeding and constipation (I didn't have any periods with it) and in Jan I had a period that would have been normal for what I had before the IUD, and I found out in Feb. That I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I concieved the day I got mine out.
    Anonymous