Should I give up?

My neighbor took interest in me and now I have a crush on him. He has bought me food from the corner store and asked me questions. Its been a month since the last time we spoken. He said I yelled at him but mind you it was 11am and he has just woken up. My first boyfriend and I was together for 2.5 months and I want to move on since he has. I just don't know how to approach my neighbor. Its not like I see him everyday but I just can't stand being rejected cause it took me years to get a boyfriend even though we broke up. Should I give up or move on to someone else.

swbohsix

Asked by swbohsix at 5:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask him out for coffee sometime and apologize for screaming at him at 11am lol.
    Its always nice to ask for coffee =D i love coffee!! AND LATTE'S!! AND MOCA'S!!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I agree with the above poster. Ask him for coffee. Make a joke out of it and tell him you thought you would wake him up before you yell at him again.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• agree with the other two start light and see what happens
    4grlshelp

Answer by 4grlshelp at 6:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• the PP's responses sound good to me! apologize for the yelling moment and ask him out for coffee, or invite him over for a movie and wine!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Never mind went and talked to him and he has girlfriend. I never can win.
    swbohsix

Answer by swbohsix at 6:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009