Do you buy more things...

for your home or for you and your family? to wear, eat out, etc....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If there's money left over after bills are paid, my kids get stuff. Hubby and I just go with the flow and only buy clothes when we NEED it.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I spend 80% of my money on bills and the rest I usually spend on my DD...I like to spoil her with the little bit of extra money that I have left over.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 5:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• simple frownBills, boys, house, and dog. Even the damn dog gets more than me! Notice how I'm not on the list...  LOL!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I never buy myself anything. Dh buys me really nice gifts during the holidays. I love to buy things for my daughter. She is 9 months and already has 7 My Little Ponies and 3 Barbies up in here closet . . dh always asks if they are for her or for me . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We usually buy stuff in this order-stuff kids need, things for the house, if there is extra, stuff kids want and eating out. Occasional article of clothing for myself or SO but we've been wearing the same tired stuff since the kids were born!
    Anonymous

• I spend most of the money on the expenses of course, then my kids get a lot of money too because I buy all 4 of them clothes and lately its been baseball equipment. I am always willing to get them what they need. I occasionally buy things for myself, but only if I need it. Same for hubby. Its normal for your kids to get most of your money...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• bills, food, car (gas, repairs). Whatever is left over usually goes for books. I love to read.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I usually buy for my family and home first. I really get a kick out of seeing them look suprised. I love to buy small things for friends like a drink or a cup of coffee. They seem relieved to know someone noticed them that day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Whenever I have "extra spending money" I always buy for my granddaughter, children, husband, and house. Very rarely will I buy anything for myself.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2009