ok, this is too long to post in the subject, sorry girls lol

But I was just thinking about all our posts and answers we give to eachother, and how some are so hilarious about our SO's and what not. Do you think its funny that we as women are asking things like "what would my husband say if I said to have a threesome" and we all say he would look at us like we are crazy, but us women on here laugh at all the responses we give eachother. And other funny stuff to mess with our hubbys to see what they would say. Because I wonder if all our husbands and SO's are probably going to work the next day and saying "wow, my wife has lost it" LMAO. If only they knew what we talk about with our fellow Cafemom friends!!! Poor men!

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 5:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol.... DH sometimes looks over my shoulder while I'm on CM. He gets a kick out of some of the stuff. I think he and my kids all think I lost it, sometimes. Its fun to keep them wondering, though!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Oh, I regularly call my husband over to read some of this crap because its SO funny. He gets a huge kick out of people on here wondering why they are allowed to be parents.....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well my husband did something funny a couple weeks ago and I wrote about it in my journal. He said, "I suppose you went and told everybody, huh?" I said, "No, I wrote it on my CafeMom journal." So then he's like "YOU PUT IT ON THE INTERNET???"   I told him to relax, nobody but my sister on here knows who you really are."  He thought that was even worse... "YOU TOLD A BUINCH OF COMPLETE STRANGERS WHAT HAPPENED???"  Hehehehe

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• mine would just ask what time to be there for the threesome

Answer by admckenzie at 6:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LOL So would mine!
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 6:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LMAO you ladies are too funny. Thats exactly how I feel at home and my hubby! After something happens he says" oh I suppose you are going to tell your mom website thingy" lol. Thats why I posted this question, its too funny how women are when we get together, and how our SO's think its funny too and that we are whacked out at times !
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous