• In the Spotlight:

Want to lose 15 lbs

I want to lose 15lbs, I am cutting my meals and eating more often. I have a treadmill and walk/jog on it for 20 mins. Do you think I will see the results I want or should I step it up and use the treadmill longer? I was told to eat every 2 hours to boot my metoblism (sp?). Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to shape it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Cut back on carbs
    Anonymous

• I just recently quit breastfeeding and was told that I would probably regain 5-15 pounds because of it. I've been using these brand new products called CORE4 and have actually Lost 2 pounds! I'm really excited. They have this awesome product called Cheat. It's a food sprinkle that you put on your food and it safely and healthfully eliminates up to 25% of caloric intake. There are 3 other products in the system and all are designed to help a person easily lose weight and get healthier by doing so. If you are interested in them, you can check out my website: www.irepcni.com/jessicao
    Good luck! Weight loss can be discouraging but keep at it and you will succeed!
    Bjornsmommy

Answer by Bjornsmommy at 7:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You have to burn twice as many calories as you eat to lose weight, so figure out how many calories you are consuming and then you can figure out how long you need to workout, Try Fitday.com they have charts that can help you!
    Anonymous