Should i go to the ER for this?

I was just at the OB today and didnt tell them that i still dont feel well since friday..

Well, my throat/tonsils are KILLING me...and it hurts my chest when i cough...my vision actually is kinda blurry...not BADLY blurry, but a little on the blurry side..i can still read just im afraid its gonna get worse...

ive been having contractions for 2 days now with no change in my cervix im still 2cm dilated

i was wondering if i should be concerned with how im now feeling and how my sight is now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• yeah i would go and get checked out
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• im starting to get a headache again :-\ uggghhh
    but everytime i take my temp. it says im normal and dont have a temp.
    Anonymous

• I would have told the dr because obviously you are most likely sick. I had infections and such alot when I was pregnant, but never ran a fever.
    Anonymous

• i told them before and they said "take tylenol" it hasnt done CRAP for me =[
    Anonymous

• it never hurts to go to emergency to get checked. Better to be safe, especially since you have signs of some kind of illness. How far along are you?
    TheRaenonu

Answer by TheRaenonu at 6:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• im 39 weeks..due in 6 days
    Anonymous

• If your doc isn't listening, maybe showing up at the er will send him the message.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the ER. Now. Good luck.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A headache and blurred vision can mean your blood pressure is up. What was you BP when you were at your OB appt? I would go to the ER and get checked out. Good Luck and I hope it's just a cold.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009