I got my iud out on March 24th and then on march 26th i bleed for about 5 days could I still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I highly doubt it because 1)if you took Mirena you were getting doses of medications into your body and that is still in your system. 2)You probably had a period or just bleeding from removing the IUD.

...If you were pregnant before you got the IUD taken out then you need to talk to your DR because that could have caused a miscarriage. But if you had it removed to Try to Concieve then I dont think you are. I think its still too soon. Good Luck!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Your body may be adjusting itself and that's why you haven't yet gotten your period, if you are so uncertain, just go get a test, I always trust the dollar tree ones for a dollar. They've never steered me wrong and have picked up on it first.
    Anonymous

• you could be but it's a little early. The dollar store test did me well also.
    Anonymous

• the bc hasnt even been out a month.
    chill out.
    have lots of sex, enjoy it, and it will happen
    Anonymous

• were you pregnant? is that y u got the mirena out?
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009