Princess Party Ideas

My DD is having a disney princess party for her 6th birthday and I need Ideas on what to do? She wants it at Kennedy Park here in Hayward CA. It's a really nice park with a merry-go-round, a pony ride, a bounce house, a train that circles the entire park and a petting zoo the kids can feed certain animals in the petting zoo some kind of pet pellets in a cone too! I now there will be a pinata. But I want to have other games/activities in our pinic area too! It would be nice if these games could include the boys most of the guest are boys, most of my kids are boy lol. I'm also need ideas on what to serve we just had bbq and all the sides at my sons party I don't want that agin till the 4th of july! Also should I get the boys like solid colored sky blue, yellow and green stuff since they are obviously not going to like princess things right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• sounds like the park has more than enough activities no need to plan any more
    hot dogs and chips for lunch?
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009