Scary, Haunted, Ghostly...do tell!

I wanna hear all about some of the creepiest things you've experienced. please tell us all! I'm going to repost this throughout the night so I can get more people's stories....share yours now though! thanks!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use to take the back roads from my house to Aurburn at night. This was before i was preg or had kids. I was going 90mph on the back roads. I looked up and saw my uncle who just died in my back seat screaming what the fuck are you doing!!! i slamed on my breaks and as soon as i did a deer ran out in front of me.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Just the other night I opened the window to my bedroom to air the room out and went into the kitchen. As I was walking back into the living room, I went to sit down on the couch and thought I could hear someone talking. I looked in my bedroom door and the tv was on! I actually saw it turning on from the living room. Is there some kind of malfunction on tvs that does this or did something come through the window and turn it on? Of course if it was a ghost I don't think it would need an open window to get in! But it still creeped the heck out of me.
    Anonymous

• I had a shadow type figure stay hover over my bed when I was a child, and then when I was a teen, had something come into the room me and my Best friend were sharing. Her dog ( a rottweiler) laid onto of me most of the night, growling.
    Anonymous

• I had A Bust of A woman come into my Window.. She just Glowed & talked to me.. Mouthed words... Even if my Eyes were Open or closed she was there. I wasn't so scared as bewilledered!!
    Anonymous

• i use to have a indain boy sit at the foot of my bed never said anything. I did resurch and found out the part of alabama i lived in was a barrel?sp ground he was barreried under my room and bathroom. He drowned in my back yard which there was a pond but its all dried out now.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My guardian angel is a short, graying, elderly black man. He appeared out of nowhere, changed my tire while I sat in the drive-up at the bank, and when I tried to give him a couple of bucks, he was gone. He wasn't in the bank, on the street, on the sidewalk, in the parking lot, just - poof - gone! It was so cool.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• The house I grew up in has always been haunted. At night you can hear music playing, one night I tried to find where the music was coming from I went to the kitchen, my mom and dad's room, the living room and my sisters bedroom there was not radio playing. Then I walked out side to see if someone on my street had thier radio up too loud and as soon as I walked out the door the music stopped. When I went back in the house I heard it again. I was definately coming from inside the house.
    I found out later that the family that lived there before us was very musical, they had three daughters that were accomplished violin players. The youngest daughter died of pneumonia in the house (this was in the 1930's my moms house is very old.) I still think to this day that she is still there playing her violin.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2009