More MIL(bf's mom) problems, in need of advice

UGH this woman is driving me nuts! The most recent incident was like this-
She taught my 7.5 month old son to fake cough. Now he does it when he gets mad or excited and makes himself throw up, so we asked her to please not do it anymore. She says whatever and so Bf totally fliped because he knows she never listens to me when i ask her not to do something. He used to just stay back and let me go but now it's getting so bad that he's getting in on it too.
Every time i ask her not to do something she just giggles and blows me off. It's getting to the point where I don't even want her around my baby. But she is telling the rest of her family that I'm so rude and blah blah blah. I really try my hardest to be nice to her. I have to tell her 6 times, then I get mad. If i don't let her see the baby she is going to freak out and go telling her family how I'm such a horrible person that doesn't let her see her grandson.

NEED HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Stay away from her and let the rest of the family make up their own minds about you. If they are going to believe her without actually finding out the truth for themselves, then they're not worth your time at all. Stay away from them too.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• screw her i wish i could say that to my mother in law sometimes or infact to ALL my inñaws they are so fucking bosy and they think they know everything and only they have a right to havea good wealthy life it pisses me off so i think if unlike me you live away from them or you dont depend on them say go to hell and if they dont like YOURE rules with your baby OH WELL!!! My mother inlaw is teaching my bbay to call me by my name and and she was all happy cuz my baby now calls her mommy and they alwasy ask you whohit you? and they taught her to say my name arent inlaws lovley i dont mindd them at times but others ugh
    Anonymous

• I had a horrible relationship with my MIL. She past away before we had our son. However, she was terrible to me. I'd complain to my husband and he wouldn't do anything about it. I finally refused to go see her. I let my husband know he could see her whenever he wanted (she was his mom afterall) but that I would not be going up there. If that makes me rude then fine but I would suggest the same thing her. Until she can behave herself, I thin kyou should remove yourself from the situation. Best of luck
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Oh by the way she's a huge pot head so she's high a lot of the time- another reason i don't want my son around her.
    Anonymous

• Definately tell her that you are sick of how she is blowing you off. It is your child and if you two dont what her teaching it STUPID CRAP then she has to respect that you want that for your child. And let her know that if she keeps doing it that you will stop letting her see it. That you and your bf dont deserve to put up with your child acting like that. F'ing MOTHERINLAWS!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 6:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• good thing you aren't planning on marrying into and having lots of children with a family like that
    Anonymous