i need help with what type on make up 2 buy and walking in high heals

my prom is coming up soon and i would like to do something different as in waring make up and wearing heels...! so im trying to fine people close me that could and r willing to help me...!!!

muneerah

Asked by muneerah at 6:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• if its your first time walking in heels i suggest you go with a lower heel thats still considered fancy enough for your dress. If your dress is long you may need to get it altered a bit shorter so you wont trip over it . Makeup all just depends on the look your going for. If you want your eyes to stand out do a smokey eye. Use a charcoal gray/black shadow, while using an angle eyebrow brush just put the shadow in the corner or the eyes, then line the out edges of the tops and bottoms of your eyes with black liner. some glitter is also nice because you will be under dark lighting and it will make you sparkle. if you dress up your eyes be sure to stick to a simple nude color shimmering lipgloss. Definately do something amazing to your hair. depending on if its long or short will effect what you can do with it. Loose curls are always sexy and great for prom and special occasions.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• What do you need?
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• When walking in high heels, you have to do the opposite of what you normally do when you walk. Instead of putting your heel down first, you have to put the ball of your foot down first. Try to walk as "flat" as possible.

And only go with a 2 inch heel, at the highest.  Try to buy them ahead of time and wear them around the house a few days before prom, so you can get used to them.  Practice makes all the difference!

You can google "walking in high heels" and you'll get lots of sites and instructional videos.

You can do the same for makeup tutorials. 

Good luck :)

Anonymous

• if you pm me a picture of you I can help you with hair, make up ideas. As for heels, if you have a pic of the dress I can e-mail you links of ideas for shoes and the best ways to walk in them. etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009