Did you go to the Tea Party? We did and it was a successful...

We are in Colorado springs and there was a lot of people. My sign said: "Taxed Enough Already party" What did you sign say?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 6:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• how do you know it was successful?
    Anonymous

• are you all congress? all you did was make yourselves look like extremist today.
    Anonymous

• mine said "stop whining already" lol
    Anonymous

I know Obama had Veterans and anyone who disagrees with him added to the Homeland Security watch list. What a great guy. Peaceful assembly is our right. At least Libertarians and Republicans understand what that means. Liberals riot and burn things.lol
    Anonymous

• "If You're Not Part of the Solution You ARE the Problem!"...that's what my sign said! lol
    Anonymous

• ANON 7:40PM
    According to Obama's Homeland Security criteria, my 77 year old MIL who vehemently opposes abortion would be considered a TERRORIST, because she goes against Obama's beliefs!!!

Can you say COMMUNISM?!?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• This is your kids future we are talking about and it is sad that you just do not get it.

How do I know it was successful by the numbers of people that were there. There was Liberals, Republicans and Democrats. This is about the congress and government giving our money away for bail outs and our kids will not be able to afford this. They will have to pay about 80% of their check. Does that sound fair????

Sorry but I do not respect Idiots that just do not get it. I the info in your face and still can't see it?? This is about ALL OF US!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Teabaggers are the problem.
    Anonymous

• People who think peaceful protesters are a problem ARE used up teabaggers!
    Anonymous

• Did you know what teabagging means? or are you just a idiot? People who do not get it are the problem.
    Anonymous