so i asked a question last night about my DH not being around as much....

well i confronted him about it tonight. AFTER i had his wallet snatched away. it was sitting next to me and all i was doing was looking at his pics in there. which i know they are family pics of us but i havent seen them in so long. yeah well he snatched it away. i said what are u hiding from me that i cant look at? he said nothing. i said if its nothing then why cant i look at the pics. he swaid he doesnt go thru my stuff. (UH YES HE DOES) it was so simple. so Adding on to all the other crap that has been going on. that happened. So to make it short.
he goes to dennys to use the Wifi for his school work. -doesnt spend any time with me or/and his daughter. and leaves late at night to go to dennys. AND he is constantly on his computer!!! 24-7
What do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you need to get a keylogger and take it from their does he let you use the computer look in google desk top

Anonymous

• HE IS CHEATING
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• he's not cheating. He thinks you are disrespecting him by acting like he's cheating while he's out trying to better himself at school. He probably goes to Denny's bc they don't pester him and go through his wallet. Why not find good things to talk to him about instead of berating him and chasing him off to find peace and quiet.? Just a thought

Answer by admckenzie at 7:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think she should not let this go and investigate to be safe I trusted my ex never looked in his phone or e-mail etc etc well one day I seen his phone bill on the desk it was over $200 I noticed he used a lot of min well we didn't talk that much WTF needless to say he was cheating on me talking to her on his breaks and online etc etc if a woman is having a gut felling she needs to trust it

Anonymous

• Um, I don't know if he's cheating or not, but there's something going on there that's for sure. My husband would work late every night and began spending less and less time with us. Somewhere along the line I did confront him and he got angry. Later I found out he had a huge drinking problem and either stayed at the office to drink (it was a very small business and they had alcohol there all the time), or he would spend hours at a local pub getting smashed and waiting until I was asleep to come home. He said he never cheated, and quite honestly I have no idea why anyone would want him (he's gained a lot of weight since we met). I'm not saying that is what is going on with your dh, but I'll bet there's an issue there that's got him acting all weird. Idk what to tell you to do though. Counseling maybe?

Anonymous

• well im sorry admckenzie... I HAVE talked to him. about this for months now. i know he goes to dennys to get away from distraction. im just wondering why he doesnt spend any time with me. showme more affection( when i put my self out there just to get a freakin hug) OR even when i get home from work.. hes got the computer in front of is face and barely has any convos with me. i have not done anything to him . Its HIM. we havent had sex in 2 months! there is a girl in his class that he talks to that flirts with im.(may i add that she is in a different state) So i know he isnt meeting up with her.
    its like ever since we got married like 2 years ago. its been going down hill.
    Anonymous

• How does Pandora's box feel when it is opened?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You sound like a real nag to be truthful. Maybe he is on the computer so much because you are boring and nag him constantly. When you do that he shuts down and probably wants to leave. My husband and I respect each other and don't go through each others things. If he needs something from my purse he will ask me I usually tell him to get it himself but he lets me know. You two need to grow up. This is why children should not play house.
    Anonymous

• ok someone is being a real bitch tonight.

I never nag! i try have have conversations iwth him. im not the type that nags.. it may seem like it tonight bc it has all built up. its been goin on for too long and im tired of getting my feelings hurt.
    would u like it if your husband wouldnt have sex with u and started to slowly lose interest/ AND when u do say something he gets jumpy.. im sorry im just concerned. and i have done nothing wrong.. like nagging.. thatsBS!!! . now im pissed! all i wanted to know is what i should do. not to be bashed! so how about u grow up anon. 7:32
    Anonymous

• He sounds like he's hiding something. Sorry but if he's got nothing to hide then he would let you look, and then be like see! now don't you feel stupid. Men always are looking for a time when they can be right and win an argument. Sounds like you don't trust him though. Why did you feel the need to go through his stuff? If you don't trust him, then it's only a matter of time before this relationship ends. You either just take him for his word or you leave him, but it's not going to help anything by snooping around. It just pisses him off. You are eventually gonna find something. You know why? B/C you are looking for something! A relationship is built on trust and you don't trust him.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 7:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009