pregnancy: the part no one tells u about-

ok so i was recently sitting on the toilet and thinking of all the (tmi) things that can happen when ur prego- (u know the feeling that uve emptied ur bladder only to stand and have a squirt lol, or when ur trying to go um well u know- number 2 (really too much info) and then the baby happens to kick at the exact moment ur pushing and it feels like ur about to push him out- or the who could forget about the sneezing or coughing and squirt! out trickles pee so u have to run and change ur panties! lol) anyways- i want to know what u think the worst part of pregnancy is that no one told u about ( and i dont mean labor or delivery or any of the obvious pains) i want to know about the thing that no one told u about so when it happened u were like wtf! lol- ive already mentioned mines for my example lol-

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That when you start to get big you walk from side to side. the late night pains in your sleep that wake you up. The way you eat everything you see and if it's someone else you still trying to get there food. and crying all the time
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 7:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No one ever told me acne was a part of pregnancy. And I'm not talking face pimples. I had acne in places NO ONE should have acne in. And the worst was the ones that popped up right in the crease between my butt and leg... SO PAINFUL. it hurt to sit certain ways. When I asked my doctor he said acne like I had was a sign of a boy. I wanted a boy so I was happy to deal with it but OUCH!!!
    0o0o and the feeling like your about to wet yourself when the baby does a summersault (sp whatever)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 7:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I already knew about the peeing issues...thank God someone makes those panty liners.

What no one told me about was Bell's palsy flaring up for some women in pregnancy. I had some mild trouble with it. My left eye was drooping, but my right eye was fine. I looked drunk half of my pregnancy.

Also, I had problems with a little "unknown" hormone called the Relaxin Hormone. Look that up on the web to get an idea of the mayhem it causes!

Delivery was the easiest part of being pregnant in my opinion! LOL
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'd have to say the heartburn, gas (OMG EWWW!!!) and nightmares, i don't remember the last time I had a good dream!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ooooh the horrible headaches.... sigh... have one right now... and sciatic nerve, yeah I was told but no words can describe the amount of discomfort mine has brought me... 3 more months.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i wasn't told about leg cramps, nightmares about your unborn baby (i had my baby in the woods and sat him on a rock and walked away)... and i wasn't told that bleeding wasn't normal until i went into early labor and bled like a heavy period =/
    Anonymous

• oh yeah i forgot about the dreams! oh man i had one one time where my unborn son was in a basket and floated him down the river that had candles on lily pads (it was night time) and the moonlight was shining on him and i started to panic and try to grab him out of the water but he stayed just out of reach- ugh i woke up sweating! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• no one told me about how hard it is to be 6months prego and working; i'm a cashier n i have to be on my feet all day n it's the worse needless to say the constant running to the bathroom peeing is the worst part of pregnancy!
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• The leg cramps! They were TERRIBLE! For some reason I sneezed alot too.
    The one thing that people neglected to tell me (and that really pissed me off) was when the nurses come in after the baby is born and push on your tummy so you dont get clots. that hurt like hell and I was NOT expecting it.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 8:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• 0o0o the dreams... Yea no one told me about those. I had a dream I was 3 months and delivered him while walking through the mall. He just fell out. And I knew he shouldn't be out so I wrapped him up and tried stuffing him back in. But in my dream he was a boy so I swore from that moment on I was having a boy and I was right
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:02 AM on Apr. 16, 2009