Anyone else scared to even look at their post pregnant belly?!

If I was more vain I would probably be depressed over the sight of my once "perfect" stomach. It now reminds me of loose dough and unless by some miracle I'm able to get the surgery that Kate got (from John &Kate plus 8) Im never wearing a bikini or showing my husband it ever again!! It's like a death in the family, I'm actally mourning the loss of my stomach, goodbye old friend!

Liv32

Asked by Liv32 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• LOL, yeah and my baby is 30!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Look, if you aren't gonna get plastic surgery then you gotta work with what you got. For me, my boobs are deflated so I wear a push up bra. My stomach looked like a big mushy blob so I did yoga, kick boxing, I did crunches and ate right. I still got a lil somethin somethin but it looks better now. If you just gave birth then do yourself a favor and don't look, it's still gonna go down. If you aren't then do a little ab work and you'll start to see results. Most importantly, you have to know your man loves you the way you are and not for the prebaby look. After working out you start to flaunt your stuff more and then dress sexy on occassion and I bet you'll be like oh yeah I'm a MILF!
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 7:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lmao
    me 2
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Thanks for making me depressed!! (Just kidding)

My belly is so ugly now...I get depressed whenever I look at it. My abs are SHOT.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Luckily no....I walk everyday and use my ab lounge. My belly has a small pouch but I think it is sexy and feminine. I tan so my stretch marks fade but if you ask a question bout stretch marks then heck ya it sucks. I got stretch marks on my calves
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009