Does anyone know where i can find a full size or larger bed for free or nearly free?

Im about 7 months pregnant now and I been sleeping on the floor and its getting harder and harder to get up off the floor let alone get comfortable at night to sleep. Im in Modesto... and i been looking but I cant seem to find anything. Any suggestions?

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 7:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Shopping

• craigslist
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Craigslist but you should pay to have it cleaned. I could only guess what is on a free bed
    Anonymous

• I assume you tried Craigslist?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Why on earth are you sleeping in the floor?
    Anonymous

• I havent owned a bed since i moved out of my moms in 2006 lol
    My ex had a bed but when he moved out he took it with him.
    i have been looking on craigslist but i havent found anything free or too cheap... the economy these days most people want the most they can get.... and im not working so i dont have much money to spend.... most of my free money goes to my son and prepping for the baby.
    I just know its going to cause more problems with my back if i cant find something...
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sleep on the cough woman...not the floor. My goodness
    Anonymous

• couch***
    Anonymous

• I would sleep on the couch but my little sister sleeps on the couch... and my son has a toddler bed lol i have a chair but its not very comfy. i was thinking about selling my chair and auttamin to try to get money for a bed... wouldnt be able to get much for it though i dont think.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Call a crisis pregnancy center or local church
    Anonymous

• If you don't mind used, try freecycle. Just google it & see if they have a Modesto site. People offer items for free instead of putting them in landfills.
    Silver-Lining

Answer by Silver-Lining at 8:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009