Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of treatment or therepy can you do for a child with Coloboma?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Kids' Health

Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.