what to do....

my ex MIL told me to get an abortion. I dont see why its any of her business whether im pregnant again or not, but im so pissed off at her for even suggesting that. What should i say to her?

HelloKitty86

Asked by HelloKitty86 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• She's your EX MIL?! Several things come to mind...none of which I can post here!!! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Nothing. She is your EX mother in law. Why are you even talking to her?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Nothing stop talking to her.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Kiss my ass!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• if you have other kids withthis man go over to her house and tell one of the kids to sit in her lap and tell her that when she can kill one of your kids and not have a guilty conscience then you will get one. She will be speechless I have tried it before.
    Anonymous

• "thanks for your suggestion but it's not the right decision for me" would be the polite thing to say. Kiss my buttocks would be another way to go.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• yes, i do have a child with her son, and since she is the only one who cares about that child, she is he one that comes to visit him. I have 1 with my current husband, and one on the way. I want to tell her she should have aborted her first child, then she wouldnt be stuck with the drug addict/kleptomaniac of a son she has today.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Nothing. Just let it go. :)
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• "Mind your own business" would be a good answer...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• like amber said just let it go, yeah it was a f***** up thing to say but dont let the little things get to you just gonna cause an earlier death
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009