Why is my back hurting so bad???

I know I need to go see the dr. I had a pos. preg. test with some of the usual signs. I think I may have had a m/c. Not sure (why I want to go see the dr, find out what's up with that) So far none of the signs of pregnancy have left or lessend. (I did call the dr's office and talked to some one yesterday and they said it sounds like a m/c). ANy ways, my back is now starting to hurt REAL REALLY bad. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary at all. Any clues one why and how to get it to stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Health

• heat
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 7:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It could be an infection. Go to your doctor or to an urgent care center. If it is alarmingly bad, then go to the ER. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If you are that worried or in that much pain, GO TO THE ER. Don't wait for the doc, go get checked out. Good luck!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2009