Has anyone ever done this Chinese Gender Predictor?? Or would you just to see if its accurate for you??

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html

just copy and paste and it will convert your age and tell you what your having. I did it for my 2 year old daughter and just put my old concieving dates in and it was right and I just did it again, but Im just wondering how accurate it is. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to do it.

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope it said I was having a girl but I am actually having a boy Sorry! :)
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 7:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i did the one that is on parents magazine website and it was right for my little girl. i am currently 2 months pregnat again and it says im having a boy! i hope its right for this one too!
    KimberlyAnn85

Answer by KimberlyAnn85 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It was right I had a girl. My sister was right 3 times and her friend 4. It works but its intended for fun only. I did it after we knew it was girl.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2009