i am 24 wrks pregnant and sometimes I get menstral like cramps is that normal? they don't last long or hurt but i never had them when i was pregnant with my first child

is it normal to get cramps during preganacy?

hotmamma09

Asked by hotmamma09 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be dehydrated over over doing it. Drink fluids and lay down. Sometimes the baby just moves and makes you all crampy as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• yes normal to cramp during pregnancy .. that kind i honestly dont knwo tho i am having the same problem and im 38 weeks along
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Its prob just your insides stretching from the baby growing. I had that with all 3 of my pregnancys... if it continues and you become worried or start bleeding seek medical help ASAP! good luck to ya mama!
    Anonymous

• i am 38 weeks pregnant and i was dehydrated so my stomach was cramping alot so drink some gatorade and stay hydrated or it could also be your stomach stretching
    bubbleburst1

Answer by bubbleburst1 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009