Anyone else feelin silly tonight?

I'm in a really silly mood today. I've been bouncy and giggly all day. Even while scrubbing the toilet lol. Today has just been... SILLY... anyone else feeling silly???

theheartbaby

Asked by theheartbaby at 7:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's sweet of you ladies...I'm going to get a drink, now. (just kidding)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I lost any feeling of silliness when I locked myself and my two year old son out of our car in the Safeway parking lot. My purse with my cell phone was right on the front seat. I had to go into the store and call hubby from the customer service desk.

Hubby lost any feeling of silliness when he had to tell his salesman he was riding along with on sales calls to take him home to get our spare key.

My son lost any feeling of silliness after waiting by our car in a shopping cart for an hour. Did I mention it was really cold today?

Go ahead and laugh, see if I care. :-D
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ah, No. I wish! lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Aww timelessglass I'm sorry you had a rough day.. I hope tomorrow goes better for you!!!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 8:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• YOUR QUESTION MADE ME LAUGH THEN I READ TIMELESSGLASS'S ANSWER NOW IN NOT IN A SILLY MOOD I FEEL BAD FOR HER!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• :) timelessglass... Have you ever seen any of Dane Cooks standup?? Anytime I have a bad day I watch him and instantly feel better. In fact... Give me a second and let me see if I can find what I'm thinking of on YouTube... BRB
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 8:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I haven't heard of Dane Cook. I'm old school and still mourn the loss of George Carlin.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ok timelessglass... If you feel like laughing go to youtube and look up "dane cook car accident" or even just "dane Cook' HE IS AMAZING.

My favorite is the Atheist sneeze but it's long to get to the hilarious part
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 8:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol I got introduced to Dane when I was pregnant and miserable. Now my two favorite comedians are dane and Jeff Dunham (he's a vintrilaquist, or however you spell it lol)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 8:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Look up mitch hedburg too timeless, he is hilarious!!

I always feel silly.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009