Where can I view the Department of Homeland Security's report on Right-wing Extremists?

Has anyone viewed the document? I went onto their website and couldn't figure out where to find it.
I'd really like to see it, so if someone knows where I can find it, please help

MicahsMom612

Asked by MicahsMom612 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• That thing is wild! I read it last night. Anyone seen the movie "V for vendetta"? Really made me think of that.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• While the American Legion and conservative commentators have pounced on a recent Department of Homeland Security report on right-wing extremism, calling it politically motivated and slanderous toward veterans, a 2008 FBI report with similar findings generated little controversy or coverage.

The 2008 report, produced while President Bush was in office and titled “White Supremacist Recruitment of Military Personnel Since 9/11,” found that although veterans don’t make up a large percentage of “white supremacist extremists,” they have taken on leadership roles in the movement.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/21300.html
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• The 2008 report, produced while President Bush was in office and titled “White Supremacist Recruitment of Military Personnel Since 9/11,” found that although veterans don’t make up a large percentage of “white supremacist extremists,” they have taken on leadership roles in the movement.

Anyone who gets their news from Politico knows they are a left wing extremist liberal rag like the Huffington Post. Vicious and malicious.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Anyone who gets their news from Politico knows they are a left wing extremist liberal rag like the Huffington Post. Vicious and malicious.

The report didnt come from Politico...the story did

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Fun stuff Sweetakins, but I think she was looking for CURRENT EVENTS. It's good to see that the 'Blame Bush First' game is still alive and kicking. I suppose the current report is his fault too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• While the American Legion and conservative commentators have pounced on a recent Department of Homeland Security report on right-wing extremism, calling it politically motivated and slanderous toward veterans, a 2008 FBI report with similar findings generated little controversy or coverage. The 2008 report, produced while President Bush was in office and titled “White Supremacist Recruitment of Military Personnel Since 9/11,” found that although veterans don’t make up a large percentage of “white supremacist extremists,” they have taken on leadership roles in the movement.

It is NOT about blaming Bush, it's about the TRUTH. Why no uproar when the finding was released in 2008?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009