Any Adivce For A Young Mom And Woman

I am 16 ans im muslim. I got married just last summer to the man i thought was my true love. I dont know if im just paranoid but it doesnt feel like he loves and care for me like he did when we first started out. Im 4 months, 1 week, and 5 days pregnant now and i fear that we wont last as a married couple and a family for the baby. Can anybody HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry. I don't know enough about the muslim faith to be able to advise on this. Try posting this again in the Religion section

Answer by admckenzie at 8:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Give it a little more time. Unless he's being abusive, I'd say that he's still getting used to being married since it's not quite a year. All married couples go through dry spells once in a while, but if the marriage is otherwise good, those dry times don't usually last. You could also be a little over-sensitive due to pregnancy hormones.

Hope this helps!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• just being a couple period whether you're married or not, you're going to have your ups and downs the only way to work through everything is communication, tell him how you feel and get his input on how you're making him feel,
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• 16?! How old is he. There might be a huge age difference if he's a lot older. Sit him down and tell him exactly what's going through your head. I feel like___ b/c you don't do ___anymore. I need___from you. Maybe get a couples therapist.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 9:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009