Oh my god!!!did you see that show on TLC "I didn't know I was pregnant" untill they gave birth???

I gotta tell ya I think these women are pretty lucky to go thrugh their pragnancy without a "side effect"

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so how'd they not think a missed period was a clue? or did they have a period the whole time?

sure is a lucky/easy pregnancy! LOL
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I didn't but you think they would have felt it. My baby was so active my entire stomach would roll and look lopsided until my son would move. lol. Anyways thats just my thought. Maybe they thought it was really bad gas. hahaha. I guess you never know.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I watched that also. I have no idea how they would have not felt anything at all. I mean I got as big as a house and totally felt the baby the whole time. At least the babies were healthy.
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 8:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• that show creeps me out lol ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I've watched it a few times. It's interesting. But if you notice, most of the women are huge anyways :/
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I saw it. One of the girls was on birth control if I remember right, one had irregular periods, and i can't remember what the other one was going through, but it was scary.

I have a friend that this just recently happened to, she was overwieght and I don't know if she had a period or not but she was in pain one day and went to the hospital and they told her she was having a baby. They had to take it by c-section and it was about a month premature, but both mom and baby are doing well now.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I haven't watched it, just because I think thats a bit ignorant about paying any attention to yourself! And I had to assume that they must have been rather large ladies to not see the difference!
    CaddyG

Answer by CaddyG at 8:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I SEEN IT THE OTHER DAY THE WOMEN HAD STARTED WORKING AT A HOSPITAL SO SHE WAS ON HER FEET ALLOT AND HAD SWOLLEN ANKLES BUT THOUGHT IT WAS FROM HER NEW JOB THEN THEY WENT CAMPING AND SHE HAD THE BABY,POOR BABY FEEL OUT AND HIT HER HEAD ON THE CEMENT ! IT WAS SCARY !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Normally this happens to overweight women and some overweight women don't have periods anyways. Maybe thats why they don't know.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• one of the girls on there wasnt overwieight at all, just the way she carried the baby made it look like she had only gained about 10 pounds. she was normally about 100 pounds and didnt know she was preg til the baby came out
    shanna01

Answer by shanna01 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009