Did sex change after having kids?

Is it hard for you to get in the mood? and want to do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh.. I thought you were asking if anyone has a sex change after their pregnancy. LOL!
    Anonymous

• Its different, yes. I still like it. But theres nothing like crazy hormonal pregnancy sex haha.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Heck yea it has changed! Not for him, but me. I'm never in the mood it just makes me kinda mad that I don't want to have that special moment with my hubby
    Anonymous

• Yeah I feel like I could never do it again and it'd be no big deal. I feel bad for my hubby and do it to please him...but I could really careless. It's mostly because I have the kids hanging on me all day...I just need some personal space once they go to bed.
    Anonymous

• We love sex all the more!! I couldnt wait to have sex but was afraid the first few times of pain & stuff.. But seriously, after having a baby I felt so amazing, I felt like a strong sexy woman, it was an ego boost for me i dunno why because I gained alot of weight & im really fat now. but wow... I just felt ..... I cant describe it! LOL..
    The emotional part of sex also went through the roof..
    Having a baby brought us alot closer together than we already were...

Some woman can get "touched out" from holding a child all day, nursing, ect... that is normal. thankfully I am the type of person that CRAVES touch, so it rarely happened to me.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes! It hurt for months after I had my dd and I just couldn't get in the mood ( probably because I knew I was in for alot of pain if it started!) but around six five or six months after I had my dd it started feeling good again.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009