Has anyone been to the Thomas and Friends Live show?

Just wondering if anyone has actually gone to this before? They are coming to town in a couple of weeks and did not know if it was worth the money or not. I would rather go see the Wiggles, but not sure if they are touring in the US or not. Thanks

teafan

Asked by teafan at 8:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to go see it, but its not coming to my area. I did watch some of it on Youtube and it seemed pretty good. Since its not coming around here, we are going to the train museum to see Thomas there. We also get to take a ride on him.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 9:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We did get to do the "Day Out With Thomas" last Oct. My daughter really enjoyed that. My son was only 8 mo old so just looked around. That was really fun though. Hope you have fun!
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 9:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Thanks! We can't wait! My son is 2 and loves everything Thomas! We will go in the begining of May.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 9:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009