Does it go back?

I know this is a silly question but don't laugh or be mean! I'm pregnant with my first child and I'm wondering after a vaginal birth if everything goes back to the way it was, I mean everything is not gonna be all loosey goosey is it?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol
    idk i had a c section
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• it wont go back. i had to get cut and even though it got sewed back tighter, the actual inside birth canal lost some muscular strength. it's not losey, but it wont ever be the same.
    Anonymous

• i was the same . my ex said it felt amazing in there still lol , and well my husband now doesnt complain at all .
    Anonymous

• my sister is a straight honest person and she said that hers will never be the same! she says that is is not as tight as it used to be i had a c section so i would not know!! good luck everyone is different!!
    Anonymous

• i had a c-section but every other woman i've talked to that had a vaginal birth said it just isn't the same after. it may feel tight for the guy still but usually she feels like it is looser and not as much friction during sex
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Mine's just as tight as it ever was. DH says he never noticed any difference and neither have I. I was worried that my vagina would change, too, and did kegels religiously, lol.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 9:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• well I think it is different and i have had two and going on three, but my hubby says that he can't tell the difference. it closeing back to normal size is one of the many reasons that they tell you not to have sex until 6 weeks or at least thats what my doctor says....lol
    pswife

Answer by pswife at 10:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well mine got tighter than it was for awhile ( like uncomfortably tight) but after a couple months it went back to it's original size. The doc said it was because I tore alittle and after it healed the new tissue had to stretch. Don't feel bad for asking this I think that every soon to be mom worries about it! lol
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009