WHERE TO FIND

TABLETS THAT COLOR THE WATER? AND SOME REALLY GOOD BATH TOYS?(MY DD HAS OUT GROWN HER BATH TOYS AND WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH TAKING A BATH . I HAVE BEEN USING FOOD COLORING BUT IM OUT!)

ELIZABETHSMO902

Asked by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LIKE THEY SAID AT WALMART BY THE BUBBLE BATHS IN BEAUTY SUPPLIES. I HAD BOUGHT SOME FOR EMMY IN COMES IN A LITTLE JAR THAT SAYS CRAYOLA WITH A GREEN LID, AND LIKE I SAID I USED THEM FOR EMMY AND I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH HER. BUT NOT EVERY CHILD IS THE SAME. I HAVE ALSO USED THE BATH CRAYONS THEY ARE GOOD TOO AND YOU ALSO FIND THAT BY THE BEAUTY SUPPLIES. AS FOR TOYS WALMART SURE DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD SELECTION BECAUSE I CAN NEVER FIND ANY BATH TOYS BESIDES THE FOAM LETTERS AND NUMBERS THAT'S ABOUT IT.
    JKLIEBERT2004

Answer by JKLIEBERT2004 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would not use anything to put in her water to change the color. with little girls you do have to worry with what they sit in that can cause yeast infections or vaginal irritations. i would ask the pedi.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You can find the tablets at Walmart. They would be in the Health and Beauty stuff, there's a little special section for it, usually with the kids bubble bath stuff. Pretty pathetic I know where in the store to get it lol. I used to work there for years..lol. As for the toys, I'm not sure if you say she out grown the ones she has I'd check out the bath stuff they have. My five year old has been taking her barbies and little polly pocket stuff cause that's what she wants to play with in there.
    Rosalie29

Answer by Rosalie29 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Walmart sells a variety of bath colors & toys. I wouldn't use tablets to color the bath. I would simply buy her some bath paints and crayons.. that's a little bit more fun around this age.
    Hunters_Mommie

Answer by Hunters_Mommie at 9:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My boys love tub crayons!! I found them where mentioned before...Walmart, Health and beauty, special section.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Walmart.
    For new toys, try the tub crayons. The foam letters and numbers are great too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2009