Jeans

Okay, so I have jeans that are about 3 inches away from buttoning!! Anyone know how much weight I'll have to lose to get them to fit? I know, it's a weird question..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I know what you mean I have the same 3 inches too. I have been told to give up soda, white enriched stuff and pasta for alittle while and do alot of exercises that require alot of moving and drink lots of water. It got to the point where if I needed to wear a certain pair of jeans I would get a ponytail holder and put it around the button and bring it through the hole and go with it and of course wear a long shirt over it to cover it. I hate it but if I try to close them I will be very uncomfortable...just a small suggestion and to get us to really think about how bad we want to change. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009