anyone a current or former cop or is married to one....

I need the most memorable call/case you have ever been on....please...basically just the who what where when why...

I am a criminal justice student and this is my assignment and the female officer I had bailed on me at last minute...thanks

8firsttimemom8

Asked by 8firsttimemom8 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in undercover investigations. I have had a license to carry for 31 years. Oh, don't we feel special and tough when we carry. We will be the ones to shoot, right? I was in a situation where there was another officer and a nasty older woman. She grabbed HIS loaded pistol, and held it about 12" from my face, ready to shoot. He wrestled it away from her. THAT was the moment I knew the job was not for me. I was a mother. Who's hero was I? Why would I risk my life for a nut job when I had 2 children that needed me more than society would appreciate? That's when I stopped that job. No amount of money made sense to me to risk my life away from my children.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009